Friday, November 20, 2009

Latest Update



A very long and tiring transport to the Uco Valley is finally over! We're settled in, showered, and our spirit's are improving. Today we're planning a relaxing day exploring the area and doing some wine tasting. I apologize for leaving the last post up (not a pretty picture), but internet access is restricted to a few coffee shops in Tunuyan. As a hopeless internet addict, I'm suffering withdrawls!. Although I've been impossible to contact, I'm not avoiding anybody in particular, I promise!

Our introduction to the city of Mendoza was brief and unimpressive. Leaving the airport we drove south through a very poor section of town with the typical appearance: dilapidated housing, trash, graffiti, grime etc. Witnessing this, I was suddenly grateful our destination was a good hour away. These posts are logistically difficult, so I'll post when possible.


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com