Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Xmas!


My original plan was to post 11 pictures. I attempted to upload the first five, but it took 35 minutes and failed, so I'll stop here. It costs $20 / hour for essentially buggy dial-up (our resort owners are crazy whores for money). I hope your holiday was spent in the proper way: good food, good wine, proper friends and family, zero drama, and a beautiful siesta wedged in there somewhere! It's good to be alive, enjoy it while you can.

Listening to Led Zeppelin, The Rain Song. Spencer seems receptive to this. Now the Dark Side of the Moon. It fits perfectly to the surroundings.

This way seems faster, although I only managed two:

http://www.screencast.com/users/BiffermasSOH/folders/Jing/media/297742e6-46ba-423d-b88d-9c8cd1976256

Sorry guys, but I give up!

Love you all!






blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com